Intravenous (IV) therapy, also called IV hydration therapy, has gained considerable popularity in recent years. Traditionally, this kind of treatment is a necessity in clinical settings. Doctors use IV therapy to ensure that the patient gets the required nutrition and medicines besides hydration. The benefits of this treatment are now available to general public, with some amazing mobile IV hydration therapy services around. It is being marketed as an overall wellness treatment program, and that brings us to the question – Should you consider IV hydration therapy? Here’s a look.
What is IV hydration therapy?
IV hydration therapy basically involves administering medicines, nutrients and saline water into the bloodstream, using a catheter or needle. This is often used for clinical purposes, when the patient is not in a condition to take injectable and oral medications, or when the patient needs immediate medicine benefits. In general context, IV hydration therapy is often used as the simple way to revitalize the body.
Benefits at a glance
As you may guess, IV hydration therapy ensures that nutrients are absorbed 100% in the body, because the nutrients don’t have to pass through the digestive system. For every person who asks for the therapy, the treatment is customized, catering to specific health needs. Benefits include –
- Boost in energy. If you are feeling tired and fatigued, Intravenous (IV) therapy can get you back in action in no time.
- Boost to the immune system. Don’t let cold and flu dampen your spirits, because just one session of IV drip can make you feel better.
- Get back your hydration. If you boozed too much or are just feeling dehydrated, Intravenous (IV) therapy is the simplest way to restore your hydration levels.
- Feel better after workouts. Gym junkies will agree that weeks of training can cause fatigue and depression. Just one session of IV drip can restore your mental and physical balance.
- Push your body. With IV therapies, it is possible to ensure optimal functioning of all organs, and you can actually push your body to work hard, both at work and in the gym.
Get immediate assistance
These days, there are services that offer mobile IV hydration therapy. All you need to do is download an app or check the relevant website, and the rest is all about following the instructions. When you are tired after a long weekend of fun, you wouldn’t want to visit a clinic for getting required nutrition and hydration. With mobile services, you can get IV hydration therapy, and it’s a completely safe treatment, which will be administered by a licensed medical professional. The concerned medical expert will arrive at your home, office, hotel or any place for that matter, listen to your concerns and decide a treatment plan that will restore your energy and mind almost immediately.
There are no side effects of IV hydration therapy, and yes, you will nutrients better than oral multivitamins. Check online now to find mobile services near you and don’t forget to ask for treatment details in advance.